Here you will find lots of information about events in Ferragudo, in western Algarve, Portugal! See when and where the markets are in and around Ferragudo, what great annual events take place and when the Algarve bank holidays are so you don't miss out on something or, on a practical note, get caught out by the supermarkets closing.
If you are a motorsport fan, Ferragudo is in a great location for visiting the Internacional Autódromo do Algarve race track in Portimão, which has a fantastic programme of motor sports events throughtout the year (and the ocassional big music event too)!
During the summer months there is a regular programme of entertainment in Ferragudo centre in the evenings and plenty of cafes and restaurants around the square to enjoy some refreshment at the same time!
Algarve Events September 2015
We’ve got masses of music, exhibitions, festivals, fairs and markets and here's a little glimpse at some of the most famous Algarve events this September!
NOT TO BE MISSED:
- 3rd Mediterranean Diet Fair 3rd to 6th September, taking place in Tavira as part of the UNESCO Plan for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage. Farmers' market, food and cooking workshops, street entertainment, theatre, guided tours and visits to heritage sites. 11am - 12pm.
- Festival F in Faro, 4th and 5th September, great line up from 6pm to 4am! Tickets 13€.
- 18th Edition of Albufeira's Fisherman Feasts, 4th to 6th September in the square at Fisherman's Beach from 6pm.
- "Festival do Perceve" - Goose Barnacle Festival for which Vila do Bispo (western Algarve) is famous for...these funny little things are a real local delicacy! 4th to 6th September at the Sports Hall.
- Blancpain GT Series Algarve Round 4th to 6th September at Autodrómo International do Algarve in Portimão, featuring the top GT cars in Sprint and GT events!
- "Juntos" concert by famous Portuguese musicians, Jorge Palma and Sergio Godinho on the 19th September at Louletano Cinetheatre in Loulé. 20€, from 9.30pm.
- Oktoberfest Beer Festival at VILA VITA Parc Resort in Porches. 24th to 29th September, 7-10pm.
- "Mostras de Artesanto" - Handicrafts fair in Tavira all through September, 7-12pm.
For details about all of these events check out the Visit Algarve September Events 2015 brochure!